Thursday 21 February 2013

Hairy Mary's introduction to all things Hairy!


So, I've been training to be a hairstylist since the beginning of the year, not long, but enough time to know I love it - some of it at least - blow drying can be really boring! I'm been extremely lucky to be able to say I'm training with Liverpools top salon, Voodou.

In the mean time I've managed to sneak into the world of session styling! It's quite scary and i'm learning new things as I go on, but hopefully I'll have some pictures from the shoots to show you soon!
While I was there they convinced me to have a little go in front of the camera, it was my first time and as it was just for a bit of fun I thought I'd give it a go.

I've had some of my pictures back already, I'm quite pleased with them, you can tell I've never done this before, but it was a great experience!



MUA KAHO Makeup
Hair: I did the hair myself, curly mohawk - curled with hot rollers, and combed and pinned into a mohawk - my hairs a layered above shoulder bob - if you'd like how to, just let me know!

 The colour is Cerise by La riche Directions, I love this brand so expect a lot of posts involving them. I left it on a little longer than I intented, but I think the results are extremely vibrant - its been on for 3 weeks with very little fade - each wash seems to make it more vibrant rather than dull looking,definately a favourite.
I'm hoping to get a few how to's up for colouring with directions dyes, I know I could never find much info on the shade I wanted to go for, because people don't always let you know what colour they were when they put the new one on, so hopefully they'll help someone!

I'm thinking about changing to a turquoise shade once this fades, what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment