Tuesday 26 March 2013

ProHair Live

I was at hair show ProHair Live in Manchester this weekend,
there were some really great shows from the main stand, creative and bridal for loads of inspiration, I was there all day and still missed out on loads of shows - if only I could be in several places at once!
Here are just a few pictures from the day:

 Beautiful colour and curls


 taking hair to new heights

 chic and classy



 hair "tattoos" - really inspired by patterns after seeing some fab colours on patterns

 look at that orange...and I can't end without showing you a mohawk style!

I got some great products to try, I wanted loads more but it would be far too easy to buy everything that was on offer. I went there wanting some new curling options, which I got, so i'm pleased I stayed very sensible!

Some products I will be trying and blogging very soon include:
Quif - Blast creative colour - as a La Riche directions colour user, i'll really have to be wowed
Tiddlestics by Doll (planning a photoshoot based on their own campaign, i'm really excited about these)
Curlformers by Hairflair - an innovative way to curl hair with minimal effort and minimal heat 

 * These companies have not paid me to review their products, I have paid for these products myself and the reviews will be my own views*

I can't wait to go to another show!



No comments:

Post a Comment